- Items must be sent back within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are received .
- Homelab Fabric does not provide pre-paid return labels; you will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return.
Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 days of delivery. (Note: If such items are not reported in a timely fashion, we will not issue store credit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.)
- In order to receive a full refund , returned item must be back in original state. Homelab reserves the right to deny any refunds for fabrics that have been subsequently cut or altered. A 15% restocking fee will apply.
- Refunds will be issued upon receipt of returned item and will be processed against the original form of payment. The appropriate account will be credited within two weeks time . Original postage cost will be refunded on defective items only.
Additional notes: Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Homelab Fabric will not issue store credit for your returns.
We don't accept exchanges at the moment